Beyblade Burst Evolution: Drain Fafnir

Hello guys votemaxcarter here and today were going to be talking about Drain Fafnir.
if u guys watch BBE than you may already know that Fafnir's owner is Free. Drain Fafnir is a spin stealing bey and I can't wait to use him in battles. I didn't get a Hasbro Fafnir so I guess I got a Takara Tomy one. Left beys steal spin from right ones. this one comes with stickers and a black launcher tu.
Its energy layer is Drain Fafnir, its energy layer is Cross, and its performance tip is nothing.
Bye Guys

Comments

  1. This is cool Max! You know, I'm Andrew? You have a blog and I have a blog too. Drewsspeedystories.wordpress.com Check it out! Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spriggan Requiem

PELOTON MEDITATION (with Ross Rayburn)

TOTAL DRAMARAMA REVIEW