My 1st Day of 3rd Grade

Hi everybody! Your boy votemaxcarter here and our subject is my first day of 3rd Grade!!!!!

Ok there wasn't a lot of teaching but a lot of getting stuff together. I woke up at like 5:55 in the morning. When we got to school I didn't go through the breakfast line and just went to class. Mrs.Henderson took 2 pictures of me and my mom and then my mom left.
I got a green worksheet from a table and started working at 7:15 we went to science ancillary
we got a new workbook and started to do our assigned things (Writing about a good behavior act and putting labels in and on our workbooks.) We left science and waited for like 3 hours for lunch.
We sorted out stuff and did my  green worksheet that double sided word search puzzles. Anyway at lunch I sat by my friend Lloyd Pinson and talked about random things. After lunch we waited another 2 or 3 hours until we switch classes. During those 2 or 3 we went through our computer logins (we started before lunch.) and we had a restroom break (we also had another one earlier.) We also went to the Media Lab but most of the computers were face down. Mrs.Henderson also explained other things and we had the monthly fire drill. Then we waited a little more (by coloring our pictures for the 3rd grade scrapbook and we started coloring before the fire drill occurred. Then we finally switched classes. Mrs.Alpough teaches math, science, and social studies. She explained the rules and some math and then before I left the afternoon announcements came on and then I packed up and lined up when we were supposed to and left
Other Things: Locker Number 253
New People In My Homeroom: 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spriggan Requiem

PELOTON MEDITATION (with Ross Rayburn)

TOTAL DRAMARAMA REVIEW