TOTAL DRAMARAMA REVIEW

 Total Dramarama is a funny comedy cartoon where a bunch of toddlers at a daycare do very funny and crazy stuff. I'd give it a 5-star rating and here are my reasons.

1. It's flat out funny!

Seriously, the show has a LOT of funny moments that'll make you crack up

2. There's a lot of action!

Every good cartoon has action and Total Dramarama is no exception!

3. It's good to cheer you up!

With all the funny moments in the show, it's easy for it to lift your spirits when you're down

4. There's black people in it!

Seriously, who wouldn't like a show with black people in it? (BLM)

5. It's relaxing

The show is good to listen too and it's good to listen to while you're chilling out.

And those are my 5 reasons I'd give it a 5-star rating! I hope you guys enjoyed and votemaxcarter signing out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spriggan Requiem

PELOTON MEDITATION (with Ross Rayburn)