MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Alert! I have a Youtube Channel now! For Minecraft, Pokemon, and more! So, the reason I wanted to start a YT channel is because I thought it would be cool! I mean,  just seeing people there doing things is cool, so I wanted to start doing it! Some info about my channel is that the mascot is the Pokemon Pachirisu! I mean, it won 2014 Worlds on the team of Se-Jun Parks and I can see why with the right EV spread! I haven't starting posting yet but I will soon so don't worry! I'll se ya'll there though and always be on the lookout for possible livestreams! *Plz like and subscribe! :p :D*

Link to my YT Channel Hardcore Gaming: Hardcore Gaming

 Pokémon World Championships 2014 : Finale VGC Master - YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spriggan Requiem

PELOTON MEDITATION (with Ross Rayburn)

TOTAL DRAMARAMA REVIEW